Custom Cabinet Options
You don’t need to pay alot for custom cabinets to get a great custom kitchen! With our semi-custom cabinets, you customize individual cabinets to fit your space and express your style – while keeping your total kitchen cabinet cost under budget. Below are examples of modifications available on NUVO Cabinetry.
With our in house cabinet manufacturing and 3d Design software we are able to provide just the cabinets you need in your desired material and with your desired finish for the High end Cabinet look or for Cabinets for the budget conscious.
Kitchen cabinets prices range quite a bit, depending on the material (flat melamine veneer panels, to solid wood with stain, high gloss, acrylic, piano paint quality, glass...) and also the size of kitchen / design... for example, a small 10' by 10' kitchen can range from $5000 - $10000 installed, so price can be adjusted depending on the material chosen and all other factors.
Cabinet Sizes Available
- Pre-fabricated/ semi-custom cabinets have the basic cabinetry sizes:
Standard Width: Start at 9" with 3" increments to 48"
Standard Depth: 12" for wall cabinets, 24" for oven, base, and utility cabinets
Clients have the option to change certain dimensions, like resizing the cabinet drawers and door fronts, or increasing/decreasing the cabinet depth. In addition to that, many made-to-order features can also be added such as materials, finish, elaborate crown moldings and other trim, and accessories such as range hood cover and hardwares.
- Custom cabinets are built according to our client’s specifications by a skilled carpenter, or manufactured on a build-to-order basis.
- Fillers, panels and toe kicks.
Open Frame Glass Door Cabinets
Nothing lets you express yourself in a kitchen more than glass. Cabinet doors modified to have open frames are ready for you to fill with one of the many options available. Light up the interior and add your favorite dishes or artwork, and you have created a beautiful focal point. Open-frame cabinet doors are available in wall cabinets with any NUVO door style and finish. Express your personality with inserts of artisan glass, metal, fabric or chalkboard. If you plan on using clear glass for inserts, order a matching interior (finished to match the cabinet exterior). Some cabinet door styles are also available with wood dividers (mullions).
Open-Frame Cabinet Features
- Available in all door styles and finishes, including mitered door frame styles and inset styles
- Available for most wall cabinets (for other cabinet sizes please talk to a designer for options)
- Base cabinet inserts must be tempered glass or other non-shattering material
- 30″ & 36″ cabinets include 2 adjustable shelves, 42″ cabinets include 3 adjustable shelves
- Glass or other insert panel not included
- Door back is routed to receive insert
- Matching interior is not standard and must be ordered separately
Cabinet End Panel
Modify a cabinet to include left, right or both factory-installed finished ends in any NUVO paint or wood finish. (Instead, a finished sheet will be shipped with the cabinet order, ready to be cut and installed on site.) Cabinets can also be ordered with beadboard end panels. Your designer will help you determine which modifications should be ordered to complete your design.
Cabinet End Panel Features
- Finished end panels are available for all kitchen cabinets
- Finished to match cabinet style and finish
- Factory installation available for most cabinets. Factory installation is not available for 96″ high pantry cabinets, since the toe kick is applied in the field
- Finished end is 3/16″ (nominal) panel, veneer on engineered core
- Panel available to install on site
- Available installed on left, right or both ends
- Seam between the applied panel and face frame will be visible and may vary in width due to the variance of the wood
Services we offer:
- We offer assistance to clients on determining the design they want, 2D and 3D layout, the cabinet or stone selection, making sure that they are well informed of material, the care needed, characteristics and recommended applications of the materials chosen as well as the process and timeline.
- We then take the measurements with pricing including the material, measure, fabrication, installation and a warranty on craftsmanship. Once the measurement is completed, a template will be prepared, approved and ready for manufacturing process.
- Template and adjustment of original design if needed.
- Production either in-house or sourced in our affiliated factory in the orient.
- Assembly and installation of cabinets.
- Template for the countertop.
- Countertop fabrication and installation.
- Post installation evaluation & warranty.
- Polishing services as part of the warranty.